Articles and News
Latest News around Global Clean Energy Congress
- Headline: Alberta fights precedent-setting EU fuel standard. Ted Morton concerned others will copy in labelling oilsands polluting.
- Headline: Innovation centre up by spring, says GE Canada. Calgary facility will be pilot for global project
- Headline: Calgary firm a finalist in Virgin’s $25M green technology challenge. Chasing Branson’s millions
- Headline: GE Announces World’s First Application of Innovative ORegen™ Waste Heat Recovery System at Alliance Pipeline Compressor Station in Alberta, Canada
- Podcast – Alberta at Noon: Dr. Alan Knight of the Virgin Group looks at Corporate Sustainability for a range of businesses, including the oil sands.
- Headline: Alberta’s new energy minister, Ted Morton, is downplaying the oil sands in favour of new, clean energy technology
- Headline: Governor Leads Trade Mission to Canada